What I liked:
- interesting, original concept that feels strangely applicable to our modern society. Let's be honest: if we could really download an app like this, most people would.
- decent acting.
- surprisingly likeable and intelligent main character, which is kind of refreshing in this genre.
- not particularly scary to me but probably pretty creepy to someone who scares easily. Which is a good thing.
- no inconsistencies or plot holes I could find.
What I didn't like:
- unnecessary romance is unnecessary.
- the comic relief priest.
- the weird sexual harassment subplot. I feel like they could've done without.
- bit predictable at times, clichés throughout.
- a couple of dumb jump scares.
Overall not a terrible experience. Probably don't care to watch it again but if you're in the mood for a fun horror flick this'll do just fine.